During this time owning a boat is one of the best ways to get away with your family. We are busier than we have ever been and boats are selling fast. if you have been thinking of selling your boat now is the time!
Why List your boat with 50 North?
Your personalized plan may include some or all of the options below, in addition to the ideas we come up with together.
- Inspection and Report:50 North is the only firm to offer a FREE Bow-to-Stern pre-listing inspection and report. This gives you the opportunity to address and correct any issues before they come up on a pre-purchase survey.
- Dedicated Website: A website is created exclusively dedicated to the promotion of your vessel. A 50 North Exclusive!
- Spec Sheets: Accurate, Complete, and up-to-date specification sheets are prepared.
- Web Advertising:50 North will list your vessel for sale on all the major Multiple Listing Sites available, maximizing exposure for your vessel.
- Social Media Marketing: Using our strong presence in Social Media, we can significantly increase the exposure of your vessel to prospective buyers.
- E-Blasts: Marketing e-mail blasts advertising your vessel are sent out to our extensive client database and to Yacht Brokers across the globe.
- Prime Waterfront Locations: Our San Diego office garners plenty of foot traffic, so your vessel will have a presence in the heart of the boating community in San Diego.
- Professional Photography: A photographer captures beautiful, high-quality images of your yacht.
- Video Features: Video is not only a fantastic tool to engage prospective buyers, it also drives web traffic to see the boat, more than just standard photos.
- Boat Show Presence: We participate in all the major regional and International Boat Shows in both Florida and California. We can display your yacht and ensure excellent representation during the show with knowledgeable personnel, excellent signage, marketing materials & promotion. For shows you choose not to participate in, we can still represent your boat to all prospective buyers with signage and marketing materials.
- Personal Availability: Your broker will ensure quick boarding for qualified clients and co-brokers who would like to inspect your vessel.
- Service and Yacht Management: All your boating needs are cared for by our experienced in-house service team, making us a true full-service organization.
Were here to help you every step of the way through the process and even offer a yacht management program if you need someone to look after your boat for you.
Contact us today!