2015 BACK COVE DOWNEAST 34
Available for Immediate Sale
About 2015 BACK COVE DOWNEAST 34
A must see Back Cove 34' 2015
very low hours
bottom paint (2018)
This highly sought after Downeast style cruiser features a large cockpit area above deck, with plenty of seating, ideal for a day on the water with friends or family. Below deck, you will find a large island berth and an L-settee that can be converted into a sleeping area. Perfect for overnight couple cruises or kids.
2015 BACK COVE DOWNEAST 34 : Photos
2015 BACK COVE DOWNEAST 34 : Video
2015 BACK COVE DOWNEAST 34: Specifications
|Cruise Speed||25 mph|
|Top Speed||28 mph|
|Fuel Capacity||185 US Gallons|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 US Gallons|
|Holding Tank Capacity||40 US Gallons|
Engine Power: 480 HP
Cruising Speed: 25 mph @ 300 RPM
Maximum Speed: 28 mph
- Garmin Hydraulic Auto Pilot
- Back Cove easy docking system
- Lectro Tab auto-leveling control
- Ignition protected stern thrusters
- Oil change system
- Onan Genset 5kw with low hours
- Morning Star 300 watt sine wave inverter
- 7212 Garmin plotter
- GMR 24 4kw radar
- Garmin depth sounder
- 200 watt VHF radio
- LED- TV with DVD player
- Lower salon is distressed ultra leather "Navajo Ivory"
- Helm seating in distressed ultra leather "Navajo Ivory"
- After cockpit cushion - Sunbrella "Hampton Indigo"
- Mattress covered in standard mattress ticking
- High gloss cherry wood dining table - raises and lowers to convert into sleeping bunk
- High gloss cherry wood cockpit table
- Shore power cords
- 6 fenders
- 6 dock lines
- Full cockpit cover
- Cockpit sun shade
- Exterior mesh window covers
- Canvas covers for hatches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2015 BACK COVE DOWNEAST 34 : Contact
If you have any questions or comments, or if you would like to contact me for more information, please use the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.